Tuesday, August 4, 2015

We're Going to Need More Ketchup!


Big news in KetchupLand...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

FrenchFry is going to be a BIG BROTHER! 



I am so excited to be able to share that I'm 14 weeks pregnant with my second child!  It has been really hard to keep this news from the blog for the past 10 weeks.  (Somehow those 10 weeks have both flown by and seemed to crawl at a snail's pace at the same time.)  It has also caused me to have total writer's block as I couldn't find anything to write about except for the ONE THING I COULDN'T TALK ABOUT.

But we are ready to share our happy and exciting news with the world, and boy do I have some stuff to say about being pregnant a second time!  Expect to hear a lot more from me as we prepare to go from one kid to two and navigate pregnancy with a high energy toddler in the house.  (Spoiler Alert: It's exhausting!)

FrenchFry has NO IDEA what is coming!


Say Hello to Tater Tot:

Expected Arrival: January 2016




And of course like any good family photo shoot, there were outtakes.  :-)






Linked up with #momsterslink!

Domestic Momster

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How lovely! Thanks for linking to #monsterlink

    xx

    http://educatingroversi.com @EducatingR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the congrats and the visit! :-) #momsterslink

      Delete
  2. Congrats!! I am expecting in October too, love the monikers for your little ones! #momsterlink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and congrats to you too! #momsterslink

      Delete
  3. Congratulations. It is different second time round. I remember it well. I love your title reminds me of my husband who always says that Jaffa cakes must count as one of his 5 fruit a day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the congrats and the visit! And yes - we'll take what we can get as parents of toddlers! :-)

      Delete
  4. Really great way to break it to us, the readers of your blog and congrats! #momsterslink


    www.carewsinsuburbia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the congrats and for stopping by! #momsterslink

      Delete
  5. Congratulations to all of you! I am glad to hear that you are feeling better and that you can finally talk about the new and exciting news. I feel like I was in a complete fog having 3 babies in less then 3 years. It is EXHAUSTING but so well worth seeing siblings love one another! Thank you for sharing your fabulous news with #momsterslink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I can't imagine 3 in less than 3 years! You must've been so tired. Eek. I can't wait to see them interact and play together. :-) #momsterslink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I am so delighted to hear your news. More kids = more chaos = even more love (if that's even possible) Here's to an easy remainder of your pregnancy and a VERY healthy baby! #momsterslink

    ReplyDelete